Recent Updates

Edit: Nichtoria Couple Preview is now EngSubbed | Got a tip? Tell us in the Chatbox!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

New WGM Couple: Nichkhun and Victoria?

EDIT: PREVIEW NOW WITH ENGSUBS.



2PM's Nichkhun and f(x)'s Victoria are going to be the next WGM couple!! It's official!! This teaser was released at the end of last week's episode. I think they make a cute couple, though they have NOTHING on YongSeo. Call me biased, but I do think Yonghwa is the absolute perfect boyfriend. If only he spoke English...! *sigh.*

It seems that Victoria actually likes Nichkhun... a lot. Said Vicki recently, “I was really curious as to who was coming. When I saw that it was Nichkhun, my mind went blank. I can barely remember the first filming day. I was nervous the whole time.” We girls only know that happens when you really like someone.

Is WGM really going for the cougar couple? GaIn and JoKwon have a two year age difference, her being 20 and him being 18, and so do Nichtoria: him 21, and her 23. What do you think about this mysterious new couple? KPM will be posting episodes as soon as they come out eng-subbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment